Tuesday, November 04, 2008

WAR update!

The past week or more has been all about WAR(and *hack hack* school)! I've now eight buttons- and probably more will be added... A couple more, likewise. NEWAYS...I got music and sounds for the game(added to credits)as well as transitions. You could say I'm off to a good start, If only it weren't for that Blasted AVI format player! I hate that thing. I've made a signature movie(using only Microsoft paint and JASC Paint shop pro) and it won't play the FUHRICKIN MOVIE!!! I've tried file converters: fail! windows movie maker: FAIL! And ANIMATION SHOP PRO: Really annoying, so FAIL! ARG! It's impossible!!! WHAT DOES IT NEED?!! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?!! Other than that misfortune that I MIGHT get around eventually... Work is comin' along great! Phenomenal, if exaggerated. Well... that's all I really have to say--- so far... L8R I guess. and KLIK ON THIS LINK PLEEZ!http://Picturetrail.com/drawcula.


Drawcula, Out.

No comments: